- Ticket pick-up and on-site purchases are available starting 1 hour prior to the SHOW.
- Please note reservation number or ID must be presented at the ticket box for ticket pick-up.
- Neither cancellations, refunds, nor ticket changes will not be accepted after the cancellation deadline.
- In case of purchasing the ticket with special promotions such as student discount, evidential documents should be brought and presented to
the ticket box. Otherwise, you're solely responsible for choosing that particular discount and will be asked to pay the difference.
-This show is open to anyone over 12 months(Children up to 35 months are free of charge).
-Ticket must be purchased for anyone over the age 3 years old.
-Late arrivals must be guided by the usher for entering the house and can be asked to seat at a different site than the ones you purchased.
-Taking pictures is allowed during the curtain call. However, the use of any recording device such as a camera or cellphone during performance without prior consent is strictly prohibited.
-Cast schedules are subject to change without notice.
-Using public transportation is recommended due to traffic congestion in the area and also there is no available parking space at the venue.
[Wheelchair Access Information]
- -There are a total of wheelchair seats available at the Myeongdong Nanta Theater (Seat A1, A17).
- -If you wish to use a wheelchair seat, please contact us through a 1:1 inquiry.
- -Please note that wheelchair access is not available through the main entrance of the UNESCO building, Please use the back entrance instead.
- -There are some stairs from the theater lobby to the seating area, which may make it difficult to navigate with a motorized wheelchair.
- Therefore, we recommend switching to a regular wheelchair inside the theater and following the guidance of our staff to enter.
- -On the 1st floor of the UNESCO building, there are disabled restrooms available. (Separate facilities for men and women)